At AdsRevenue, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information we collect, such as email addresses, are submitted at the visitor’s will. We do not and will not share any personal information with any third parties unless by governmental order.
When End Users interact with ads generated using the AdsRevenue Services, we may collect information on behalf of AdsRevenue’s customers which may be the advertiser, publisher, advertising agency, and/or their agents. Data collected through interaction with the AdsRevenue Services may include time spent viewing an ad, page views, video views, number of ads clicked, IP address, device ID, GPS coordinates, advertising identifiers (IDFA/AAID), Personal Data that you affirmatively elect to share with us through text field forms, and other information about your interaction with the ads (“Ad Interaction Data”).
With respect to End User data, AdsRevenue is acting as a “Data Processor” on behalf of our customers, which may include the advertiser, publisher, and/or their agents who are the Data Controller of your data who may use this information for their lawful advertising purposes to provide you with a more tailored online advertising experience. We may also use the information internally to improve the functionality of the AdsRevenue Services.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Website easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Website, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Website may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
AdsRevenue uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features, information and services found on the Site. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues. AdsRevenue will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages unless you have opted in or otherwise requested that AdsRevenue contact you about the AdsRevenue services or other information.
When a Web Publisher signs a service agreement with AdsRevenue, the Web Publisher is also required to provide company and personal identity information, commercial information, technical contact information and customization information to start their contextual advertising services. AdsRevenue uses this information to provide services and for payment purposes. If AdsRevenue has trouble processing an order, it will use this information to contact the Web Publisher.
1. The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, Personal Data that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law for processing your request (but not for making a request for access). If AdsRevenue is the Data Controller with respect to your data, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period, and if AdsRevenue is the Data Processor with respect to your data, we may redirect your request to AdsRevenue’s customer acting as the Data Controller with respect to your data. We may decline a request for access to Personal Data in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
2. The right to ask us to delete any Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge, unless we are required to maintain a copy of this data pursuant to applicable law;
3. The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your Personal Data, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
4. The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third-party to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data with your consent) may send you or to withdraw your prior consent or object to any further processing of your Personal Data;
5. The right to request information about any automated decisions made using your Personal Data that have legal consequences for you or which significantly affect you; and
6. The right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority concerning AdsRevenue’s processing of your Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, send us an email at privacy@AdsRevenue.com headed “Data Subject Request.” Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain Personal Data to verify your identity, and in situations where AdsRevenue is the Data Processor, consult with the Data Controller of your data. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to your inquiries and requests.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or concerns about this Web site, please contact: info@AdsRevenue.com